[DXLog.net - Support] DXLog.net v2.2.0

9A5K 9a5k at 9a5k.com
Thu Oct 9 16:05:38 CEST 2014

Hi Ed.

Yep, I saw that.
But, as Avangate is company based in the Netherlands, and according to the
info at their web page,
they have to charge VAT based on their law. VAT there is 21% in this case.
If we're selling this one from Croatia, VAT here is 25%.

Here is more info: http://www.avangate.com/shopper-support/shopper-faq.php

And copy/paste from that page, figure #5:

5. Why do I have to pay VAT?

According to EU regulations, independent of the seller’s location, all
customers located within the EU are required to pay VAT. The rate applied
is 21%. Should you have a valid VAT ID, you are exempt from VAT.

All customers outside the EU are exempt from VAT with some exceptions:
Norway, Switzerland and Iceland, where the VAT rate may vary from 8% to
25%, depending on your location.
For Norway, we collect VAT only from individuals.
For Switzerland and Island, the taxation is made for all shoppers, both
individuals and companies.

If you have more questions regarding VAT appliance, please contact the
Avangate Financial Dept. at pay at avangate.com.