[DXLog.net - Support] Ctrl-Alt key problem

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Wed Oct 15 07:06:03 CEST 2014

*Ctrl-Alt-F1*, *-F2* etc. only work if you select *Operating -> Technique
-> Advanced SO2R*.  It's a bug.

These keys are incorrectly blocked whenever *Ctrl-Alt-1* to *-8* are
blocked, which is whenever *Operating -> SO2R scenario selection* is grayed
out, which whenever you select a "Technique" other than Advanced SO2R.

73,
Bob, N6TV