[DXLog.net - Support] Need quick fix

9A5K 9a5k at 9a5k.com
Sun Sep 21 12:15:45 CEST 2014

Hi Christer.

I was out from home, so just reading my emails.
Suppose, it's late now, but just for the info this is the line in cqwpx
config which should be added to SAC config:

QSO_NUMBER_CATEGORY=ALL;ALL;ALL;PER_BAND;PER_BAND

It defines serial numbers for each of categories.
Currently, in SAC config you have 5 operator categoris defined as follows:

Single  operator
Single operator, assisted
Multi operator, Single transmitter
Multi operator, Two transmitter
Multi operator, Multi-transmitter

According to that order we have serial numbers defined like this
ALL
ALL
ALL
PER_BAND
PER_BAND

Which means that for first three categories (Single op, single op assisted
and Mutli single), serial number will be sent according to all qsos.
For last two categories, serial number will be sent per band, which means
that every band will have their own number schema.

73,
9A5K