[DXLog.net - Support] FT857 CAT failure

9A5K 9a5k at 9a5k.com
Sun Sep 21 12:18:03 CEST 2014

Hi Pedja.

Yep, I've had similar problem with FT897 before.

I will change the code to same way, because FT857 sends some acknowledge
command null character after command is received from
the software. So, when receiving data from radio, this character makes a
mess in receiving buffer, and needs to be skipped to correctly align
received bytes.

This will be added in 2.1.8 so you will be able to test it soon.