[DXLog.net - Support] CQ WW RTTY

9A5K 9a5k at 9a5k.com
Sun Sep 21 12:22:38 CEST 2014

Hi Fabio.

Yep, I've finished this part of the code during previous week, now it needs
to be tested and it will be available in
v2.1.8... Actually, it is implemented as SO2V (single op 2 vfo mode), so,
you will be able to use 4 decoders in same time
at same radio, one pair (primary+secondary decoders) on VFO A, and another
pair on VFO B.
I've planned to have this version available for download before couple of
days, but due some business obligations,
it's scheduled for upcoming week.
Just need two-three days for some tests, to be sure that everything is OK.
There are also some other things implemented in mean time.

73,
9A5K