[DXLog.net - Support] Version 2.1.8 in testing phase

I4UFH i4ufh at libero.it
Tue Sep 23 11:12:05 CEST 2014

Hi Cris

thank’s for ur valuable time effort in this project, is still becaming  the dreaming log !

I had download the last SO2V version, and as a K3 user i had started to play with
it : non easy to understand how it works, after a while i understood that the OLD
Radio 2 window is the 2nd VFO window, probable a identical window marked
VFO1 and VFO2 are more intuitive .

Otherwise i had tried to move mults into both VFO with the the new shortcut
CTRL IP PGUP/DWN to show if mults move on VFOB window, but they still
move on VFOA, and there also some trouble because after 2 key press no
more moving on also VFOA window.

About switching between VFO, using the * , well i show that u enable the split
to allow to TX on VFOB, that is the only way to to that, but probable ur plan
is to have both audio in both Ear and switch only the TX side of the K3, it could
be more flexible , with the K3, to allow a definition of the Speaker in your EAR
when u switch to VFOB. U know the K3 Allow to select which VFO listen in both
ear, and allowing to select to have split audio, with 2nd RX, or to switch both audio
channels into the selected VFO, could be useful.

If u have a mults in the noise, some time i prefer to have both ear with the same VFO
audio, to be able to pickup it better ….a sort of CTRL ALT T when u are with 2 radio
and specific HW. The K3 can do it simply with 2 command …

Or u can enable the 2R audio command also with radio that had audio switch handling
capability as the K3.

Just one more idea !

Best 73 de Fabio I4UFH