[DXLog.net - Support] Some notes after CQ WW RTTY

9A5K 9a5k at 9a5k.com
Tue Sep 30 13:07:25 CEST 2014

Regarding default values, yep... it can be easily changed, but, however
this is saved in user config file.
So, even with new default values, they will stay the same until config file
isn't saved with different value.
Config file is in this case in %APPDATA%\DXLog.net folder.

Regarding State field problem... yep, I have a plan to change a code to
verify grabbed text before putting it in some field.
And State field should be and can be restricted to maximum size of 3
characters.. that is just change in contest config field to
define max size of FIELD_RECINFO...  :-)