[DXLog.net - Support] CAT PTT via Omnirig

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Fri Apr 10 00:59:44 CEST 2015

Neil,

What is the make/model of your transceiver?  Perhaps the OmniRig
configuration file for your radio needs a simple update.  The latest
version of these files may be downloaded from:

http://dxatlas.com/OmniRig/Files/RigIni.zip

Extract the .ini files in the zip to:

c:\Program Files\Afreet\OmniRig\Rigs\

73,