[DXLog.net - Support] Fwd: K3 DVK

I4UFH i4ufh at libero.it
Wed Apr 15 18:57:01 CEST 2015

Ho Guys

I was involved with Chris about DVk on k3 , and even it seem pretty simple and easy for a script , as other software does, the main issue that no one manage , other then dxlog,  the aknowledge from the K3 when the message stop, after its natural playing without ESC abort.

This is a needed feature when u are calling cq with a repeat time or in SO2R where timing of alternate CQ is crucial.

All the Macros managing simple send commands to the K3 without handling the K3 answers , so is useless in that particular needs as Alternate CQ or timed CQ.

DXlog is the only one that manage correctly and handle all the K3 DVK as the Elecraft had developed,

Kudos to Chris for this effort.

73 de Fabio I4UFH

Inviato da iPhone