[DXLog.net - Support] ADIF export and import

Peter Helfenstein peter.helfenstein at bluewin.ch
Mon Apr 27 18:10:04 CEST 2015

Hello,
in most of the contest definitions the statement to export the SRX ADIF
field is missing, so I add
ADIF_KEYS=SRX;$VALUE.Rcvd4
to the contest definition files to be able to export the contest exchange.

For the Helvetia Contest Log I added also
ADIF_KEYS=PROVINCE;$VALUE.recinfo
Like that the ADIF export works fine like that.

Trying to import the generated ADIF does not import the recinfo field
content. So the CANTON field remains empty.

  * Anything I need to add to contest definition file be able to import
    such additional ADIF fields?
  * Which fields are defined by default and which fields need such
    definitions to be added to export (or import) like that?

Vy 73 de Peter (HB9BUN)