[DXLog.net - Support] ADIF export and import

9A5K 9a5k at 9a5k.com
Mon Apr 27 19:47:51 CEST 2015

Hi Peter.

I think we should add advanced config screen which would make available
such import.
Probably, we should read couple of qsos from selected ADIF file and open
mapping screen.
In that screen, we can should default mapped ADIF fields with corresponding
DXLog.net fields.
Also, ADIF fields which aren't mapped can be shown here too, and user will
be able to select corresponding
DXLog.net field in which value will be imported.
This can cover such situation as mentioned.

On the other hand, in Export procedure we should add this ADIF export keys
to config files where needed.
This should probably be enough to export data correctly.

How?