[DXLog.net - Support] Assistance Needed

Joerg Vollbrecht dl4cf at gmx.de
Sat Aug 1 11:41:20 CEST 2015

Hello All,

I was just going to setup my DXLog for the EU HF Contest. There are two
things that just won't work with my settings.

1.       Winkey Speed Pot - It doesn't work although "Enable winkey speed
pot" is checked. It just doesn't have any effect at all!

2.       Contest Recorder - When clicking the record button I receive the
following error message: "MP3 encoder isn't available, recording isn't
possible. Please check documentation how to enable recording." I have
installed libmp3lame.dll into the DXLog.net main directory as described. I
can't find any further information in the documentation. Any handy tips?

All these features work properly along with WinTest.

PC: AMD A8-5500 APU with RadeonT HD Graphics 3.2 GHz 4 GB RAM x64 Processor
Windows 10 Home Edition

XCVR: Yaesu FTDX5000MP with microKeyer II

Many thanks for your assistance in advance. CU in the contest.

73, Joe DL4CF