[DXLog.net - Support] Assistance Needed

9A5K 9a5k at 9a5k.com
Sat Aug 1 12:34:52 CEST 2015

Hi Joerg.

When Winkey speedpot is enabled, it has only influence for manual keyer,
not for DXL speed.

For contest recorder, you need libmp3lame.dll . Download it from here:
http://www.rarewares.org/files/mp3/libmp3lame-3.99.5x86.zip
And extract into DXLog.net installation directory.
After that, contest recorder will be available.