[DXLog.net - Support] SO2R + SO2V ?

Marco HB9CAT hb9cat at thezollingers.org
Tue Aug 4 08:37:50 CEST 2015

Chris,

I don't think this is possible today, so add it to the wishlist: running a
SO2R contest (2 radios) we typically run on radio 1 and work multipliers on
other bands on radio 2; I'd like to keep running and be able to work
multipliers also on the same band using radio 1 VFO B, which is working very
well in SO2V mode (it obviously needs a Sub RX).

So what I'm looking for is a SO2R+SO2V setup, with:

-          Radio 1: RUN radio VFO A

-          Radio 2: MULT radio VFO A

-          Radio 3: RUN radio VFO B (sub rx)

On the command line I'd move between 3 radios with Arrow up/down (or *)

What do you think ?

(I'm running 2 K3's; MK2R+ would take care of the 3 audio streams)

Marco HB9CAT