[DXLog.net - Support] SO2R with DXLog

Gregory Salaun legreg002 at hotmail.com
Sat Dec 5 14:27:30 CET 2015

Hi all,
I have just installed DXLog for the UK/EI contest.I am in SO2R mode (using MK2R+ and two radios)In the window "Operating info" i have Radio 1 as RUN and Radio 2 as RUN, i do not know how to change Radio 2 as MULTI.
My main issue is that when i have Radio 1 on RUN on 20M and i contact a multi station on Radio 2 on 15M the program consider it to be a QSY and my next contact on radio 1 will be impossible to be logged as i have to wait 10 minute to be allowed to QSY...
I am not sure what i am doing wrong.
Thanks for your help
Greg HS0ZLE