[DXLog.net - Support] Digging into Scripting - question

RT9I yr at sibmail.com
Mon Dec 7 02:46:55 CET 2015

Hi All
I am just trying to learn some C# scripting basics and add some
useful features to my DXLog installation. Actually I'm started from
examplу scripts, modifying it and analyzing its new behavior :)
The question is how to send string to program - I need to add Alt+F4
command in the end of SwapRadio.cs (I have modified it to slightly
different action, but that's not a big deal). I suppose it takes to send string "%{F4}" using
SendKeys.SendWait method, but have no success yet adding it to my
script :)
Would anyone here help me please?
73, Victor RT9I

--