[DXLog.net - Support] Digging into Scripting - question

RT9I yr at sibmail.com
Thu Dec 10 04:08:17 CET 2015

Hello All,

Still have no full success but have noticed some strange things with
shortcut keys. When I have tried example scripts, I assigned Ctrl+S
and all worked fine. But with my scripts...
Code SendKeys.Send("some sting"); is working as it should but:
1. First try was simple UP string
SendKeys.Send("{UP}");
Setting Ctrl+S as shortcut worked as Ctrl+UP DXLog shortcut - grab
upper spot.
Changed assigned key to F9 (just for testing purposes, it is used key
for Check callsign window) - script is working correctly.
2. Trying to send only symbol as string
SendKeys.Send("S");
Shortcut F9 working fine, and Ctrl+S working only if Russian keyboard
layout is selected. With English keyboard layout there is no result.

Any suggestion will be highly appreciated, thanks.

73, Victor RT9I

--
С уважением,
 RT9I                             mailto:yr at sibmail.com