[DXLog.net - Support] A few issues

Dave Sergeant dave at davesergeant.com
Sat Dec 19 15:47:44 CET 2015

Been playing in the RAC Winter contest (although that seems now to have
been taken over somewhat by the 9A contest which overlaps with the same
exchange...).

1. Although initially I was not getting frequencies shown in the log
display, after a few hours they mysteriously appeared and that is now
working as it should.

2. I have configured it to use the K3 settings - I had been originally
confused why I couldn't select this without a port failure message
until I realised that Omnirig had grabbed that port and I had to kill
Omnirig in task manager first. That seems to work with one exception:

I am using it in SO1R mode rather than SO2V as I don't really need to
complicate things with two logging windows in this, relatively quiet,
contest. But I do use both the A and B VFOs in the K2. Switching
between VFO A and VFO B works as it should as shown in the status and
log windows. However in the bandmap window if I select VFO B then both
VFO A and VFO B displays show the same frequency, that of VFO B (but
VFO A on the K2 stays put where it should be). When VFO A is used these
two work as they should. Hopefully a proper K2 implementation will fix
this.

3. The frequency scale in the bandmap window covers far too wide a
frequency range. Can it be rescaled to say just show the CW parts of
the bands. As it is it is not really useable and I have to resort to
the 'list' display.

73 Dave G3YMC

http://davesergeant.com