[DXLog.net - Support] DXLog.net v2.2.9 is now available.

9A5K 9a5k at 9a5k.com
Fri Feb 6 18:29:42 CET 2015

Hi everyone.

Version 2.2.9 is now available in public download folder.

New contest is supported for this weekend, it's XE RTTY contest.

Also, there is a big new feature available: custom C# scripts.
C# scripts are compiled during runtime and can be executed in couple of
different ways:
1. By assigning a shortcut - when pressed, main method in the script will
be executed
2. By assigning some name - when found as macro in message, main method
will be executed
3. By attaching to some event - when event is raised from DXLog.net, method
defined will be executed

Scripting will need a lot of documentation as this part of the code has
full access to all objects/classes available in DXLog.
There are couple of samples uploaded in public download directory, I will
try to expand it during the time with more examples
and finished scripts.
In case you need some help with script, let me now and I'll be glad to
assist with it.

Enjoy.

Release notes:
Ver 2.2.9
------------------------
- Mouse middle button click in digi mode decoder now also adds call to
partner stack. (TNX N6TV)
- New option added: Tools->Scripts manager.
  DXLog.net now supports custom made C# scripts, to enable additional
functionalities.
  Custom scripts are written in C# language and they are compiled during
runtime.
  Script can be assigned to some shortcut and will be executed when
shortcut key is pressed.
  Also, script can be called by name from CW/Digi message as macro command
prefixed with "$!".
  For example, if CW/Digi message contains $!SCRIPT1, it will execute
script with name SCRIPT1.
- New contest supported: XE RTTY International Contest.
- Added band changes count for Multi/Single category in CQ WPX RTTY Contest.
- CTRL+SHIFT+F4 on the fly scenario/message editor wasn't working properly.
Fixed. (TNX IK2NCJ)