[DXLog.net - Support] 60M

Dave Zeph zephd at indy.rr.com
Sat Feb 14 05:45:16 CET 2015

Chris ... appears that DXLog does not support 60M in the Contest Definition
file for "HF+VHF/UHF Expedition".

I was using DXLog in "HF+VHF/UHF Expedition" and tried to log a 60M QSO with
K1N.  I could not select 60 for the Band nor could I edit in the Frequency
after the fact using EDIT QSO.

I added 60 to the line:                BANDS=160;80;40;30;20;17;15;12;10;6
in the HFDxpedition.txt definition file, but it does not appear as a choice
when I cycle through the Bands with ALT-F1/F2.

And I cannot find the Contest Definition file for "DXpedition" - just
HFDxpedition.txt.

I manually edited the Cabrillo so I didn't loose the QSO.  60M needs to be
accounted for in the Expedition Contest Definition Files.

Concerning my previous report that I would get a steady tone after pressing
an <F-Keyy> ... I found that MMTTY is loosing the COM Port I use for FSK +
PTT.  In other words, after booting up and starting DXLog in a RTTY Contest
with Mode set to RTTY, I sometimes find that the PTT + PSK Port on the MMTTY
Setup-->TX Tab reverts to NONE rather than remembering the COM Port I
assigned.

73 --> Dave, W9PA