[DXLog.net - Support] Window Floating

Peter Helfenstein peter.helfenstein at bluewin.ch
Mon Feb 16 13:31:23 CET 2015

Hi,

1. Switching between two and one monitor:
After working with "Windows Floating" on two monitors, back on one
single monitor I do not find a way to get the program to show all the
windows in "Windows included" on one screen. I can neither rearrange the
windows that are "on the other inexisting screen". Some windows are
marked as visible but they do not show up on the main (windows included)
screen window anymore. Even moving them back over the main screen in
"Floating mode" does not help.
Restoring the windows positions helps to get them back in but all the
windows must be arranged from scratch then.
It would be nice to have both windows positions stored and arranged
according the "Windows mode" selected.

In the past I had a similar effect when using "Windows Floating" with
two monitors and restarting the program with only one monitor. I was not
able to get the windows arranged properly. Some of them did not show up
anymore. To be able to switch back to the last "Windows included"
configuration would be helpful also in this situation.

2. Large Clock Window:
In "Windows Floating" mode the size of the clock window gets two lines
high. The second line is empty and only uses space on the screen.

3. MMTTY on top:
Is there a way to keep the MMTTY window on top of the overall DXLog
window? With two monitors no isse, but on one it needs to make the DXLog
Screen even smaller.

73 de Peter - HB9BUN