[DXLog.net - Support] Morse Runner Integration

9A5K 9a5k at 9a5k.com
Fri Jan 2 17:07:29 CET 2015

Hi Peter...

Actually, if you have started DXLog.net and MorseRunner you just need to
Enable morse runner simulation in DXLog.
It will notify you in status window if Morse Runner is found (it should be
started befor you enable simulation).
After that, start some activity in Morse Runer with Run command butoon
(WPX, HST or anything else)...
And after that start focus at DXLog window and press F1 key ..
DXLog will send command to Morse Runner to start CQ.. after your CQ finish,
some station should call you back.
Receive callsign in DXLog callsign field and press insert to send call +
RST + nr...
After you receive rst + serial number of station you've worked, press plus
to send TU message and continue to work qsos.
Also, other F keys works from dxlog to mr... (for example F7 will send
You have advantage of SCP databases in DXLog while using simulation with
Morse Runner..
You will see that stations are logged in both logs, DXLog.net as well as
Morse Runner log...
Of course, it's useful to start CQ WPX CW contest for this purposes...

Please note that integration doesn't work if you have entered your name in
Morse Runner's Settings->HST operator option because it
will change Window name from Morse Runner to something else (for example
Morse Runner - Chris)..