[DXLog.net - Support] Morse Runner Integration

Peter Helfenstein peter.helfenstein at bluewin.ch
Fri Jan 2 18:03:50 CET 2015

Hi Chris
Thanks. What you describe is actually the behaviour I expected. The
issue is that pressing Insert or F-Keys like F5 "tu" in Morse Runner
sends that CW code, ENTER or + also logs in dxlog, but in Morse Runner
nothing is entered nor logged. dxlog shows me the message "Morse Runner
found".
When I enter a call in dxlog it is also entered in Morse Runner, but for
the RST +Nr. received there is no reaction.
I do not have entered a name in Morse Runner and with the simulation
enabled the Call entry in Morse Runner is greyed out.
Does it need a specific port for the communication between Morse Runner
and dxlog? I am running Win 8.1 on my computer. I already switched off
applications in the background but no change.
BTW I quite often use Morse Runner - so working with the standalone
product should not be my issue for once ... hi
73, Peter - HB9BUN