[DXLog.net - Support] HA DX Contest definition file

Peter Helfenstein peter.helfenstein at bluewin.ch
Sun Jan 18 14:42:59 CET 2015

Hello,
I had some challenges using dxlog.net in the HA DX contest of this weekend.

*1. **According to the rules HA stations can now either their county
abreviation or their club membership number as multiplier. *With the
default contest definition membership numbers cannot be entered.

In the contest rules http://www.ha-dx.com/HADX/html/rules_en.html it is
mentioned :

*"(The new membership number multipliers are not correctly handled by
some contest softwares.
*

*Anyway, just submit your Cabrillo file after the contest, as our
evaluator software checks all QSOs and recalculates points and
multipliers.)*

Hungarian county codes: ZA, GY, VA, KO, VE, SO, TO, BA, FE, BP, NG, HE,
PE, SZ, BE, CS, BN, BO, SA, HB.

Multipliers:Hungarian counties and HA-DXC member numbers per band.

I did not find a way to add membership numbers generically to the
multiplier list at the end of the definition. So I just tried to find a
way to switch the checking off.

How could such multiplier options/formats be added to the definition file?

*2. I had the issue in the past. ADIF exports this time do not contain
the SRX field. I would be happy for a hint how to add SRX. I tried to do
it with a definition as for the IOTA contest but did not managed to get
the change working. **
*

73 de Peter - HB9BUN