[DXLog.net - Support] HA DX Contest definition file

9A5K 9a5k at 9a5k.com
Sun Jan 18 15:22:18 CET 2015

Hi Peter...

Yep, HA-DX contest rules was changed for this year, I've got that info too
late.
You can download new config at http://dxlog.net/sw/download/contest/
This version will be included in v2.2.8 release.

Regarding ADIF export, it can be specified in the config via ADIF_KEYS
definition.
But, I am working on new screen for ADIF export which will allow to specify
such things during ADIF export, and it will
be remembered as custom setting for specific contest..