[DXLog.net - Support] Use number server

Silvio IZ5DIY iz5diy at arimpt.org
Thu Jan 29 17:16:37 CET 2015

What happens if connection to number server pc is lost? (for some reason)

What I saw is: nothing. Client machine continue numbering on parallel to
server one, so the possibility to have same number exists. And when
connection restart and log are merged sent number are doubled.

If connection is lost, or number reservation is not successful, when you
log on client doesn't get any alert message. What I see is that it just
doesn't show number reservation message on bottom. If so would be usefull
to have a kind of STOP message when number retreiving fails.

73, Silvio IZ5DIY