[DXLog.net - Support] Digital Voice Keyer

9A5K 9a5k at 9a5k.com
Tue Jun 16 23:47:40 CEST 2015

Hi Miguel.

I will check this. If I understand it OK, we need to change card output
between USB mode and USB-D1, depends on situation when mic is used and when
keyer is used.
Or to clarify it a bit, we need default output sound card and additional
selection when keyer is used?
Is it correct?

If it is, it isn't currently supported. But, it can be added very quickly,
to allow additional selection in Config->Interfaces screen to choose
different sound cards
in such case .