[DXLog.net - Support] network rotator control

James Balls makidoja at gmail.com
Mon Mar 30 18:53:38 CEST 2015

Hi

I'm  looking at DXlog and im very interested as a replacement for Wintest

In wintest I can control my rotators via PSTrotator software, this
software links with Wintest and uses direction commands or the callsign
bearing from my QTH to send a UPD broadcast which SPSTrotator picks up and
turns the antenna to that direction allowing the operator to carry on
operating without worrying about the rotator

Is this something that is in dxlog, or soemthing that could be added as a
feature?

Regards

Jim M0CKE - G2F