[DXLog.net - Support] network rotator control

9A5K 9a5k at 9a5k.com
Mon Mar 30 18:57:40 CEST 2015

Hi Jim and welcome to DXLog.net mailing list.

Currently, it's not supported, but I am PSTrotator user too, so I will
check how to implement this feature.
Also, interface should be implemented to support also other type of rotor
controller software (for example microHam Station Master Deluxe).

Stay tuned, it will be there, in next couple of weeks.