[DXLog.net - Support] RTTY

James Balls makidoja at gmail.com
Tue Mar 31 09:59:35 CEST 2015

Hi Ken

OK I've yet to play with the software fully and documentation is limited

So does the software automatically put validated calls in the stack without
operator intervention or do you have to tell the software to stack a call?

Yes I mean a history file, so if the call is validated by a history file or
SCP it will go into the stack

2 decoders per radio is not enough in SO2V, I use 2 or 3 decoders per VFO,
MMTTY and then 2 x 2 tone set differently

It would be nice if it was similar to N1MM where each VFO has a Data window
but it's able to have a split bar added each time another decoder is added
like in N1MM .. this I feel is a great tool in N1MM and would be good if
added to DXlog.

Thoughts anyone?

Also I can get MMTTY to send rtty audio but i cannot seem to get anything
from 2TONE, is 2tone FSK only ??

Jim M0CKE