[DXLog.net - Support] Bandmap / DXcluster announce <> TRX CAT problem

Michael Grehl,DH6JL dh6jl at rrdxa.eu
Sun May 31 13:19:42 CEST 2015

Hi to all,

I use the latest version of DXlog and have a problem with the bandmap/dxcluster
announce window <> TRX exchange.

For example:
Iam curently at 50 090 in cw and clicking on a spot in the bandmap or in DXCL
Ann window which is spotted on 50.150 ..

DXlogtakes the QRG and sends it correctly via CATto the TRX (IC-7700) but the
mode switching from CW to SSB is NOT done..

The bandplan is configured as follows: CW is 50000-50110 and SSB of 50111-50500.

( the problem is similar on other bands also)

I tried this also with WT software and it works there fine ...

I could not detect any differences in the configuration .

What could be the root of my  problem ??

73 Mike

--

http://www.dh6jl.de<<  for more information abt me
Member of DFØMU-Contest-Crew / RRDXA / UKSMG #2506

(it's NOT how many watts you run, it's how BIG they are! )

---