[DXLog.net - Support] Frequency in the log pane

Miguel - EA5GF miguel at ea5gf.es
Thu Nov 5 10:49:04 CET 2015

Hello Chris.

Its possible add in future versions the change on TX from USB to USB-D1 and
back to USB on RX to use ICOM internal sound cards with DVK?

http://www.dxlog.net/pipermail/support/2015-June/001021.html

The audio from computer via internal USB sound card only works on
USB-D1/USB-D2/USB-D3/LSB-D1/ LSB-D2/ LSB-D3 and if you work the contest on
USB-D cannot us normal MIC connected to radio.

Thanks  and congratulations for new improvements.

--

Miguel - EA5GF
miguel at ea5gf.es