[DXLog.net - Support] ALT-F4 should also witch back to RUN mode

Martin , LU5DX lu5dx at lucg.com.ar
Sun Nov 8 23:32:52 CET 2015

Hi Chris,
I have set up  macro keys to grab stations from the bandmaps.

So what the keys do is:

CTRL+UP CTRL+TAB
CTRL+DOWN CTRL+TAB

These two grab spots from the active radio band map and put DXlog.net in
S&P mode. I have another two that grab spots from the inactive radio band
map.

Now, when I hit ALT+F4 to go back to the running freq DXLog.net stays in
S&P mode. No big deal for me since I have some 100 keys to program macros
in my keyboard so I have set up keys that do

ALT+F4 CTRL+TAB (Go back to CQ freq and switch to RUN mode).

But it would be nice if when pressing ALT+F4 DXLog.net goes back to the CQ
Freq and back to RUN mode by itself.

Tnx!

73,

Martin LU5DX