[DXLog.net - Support] SWAP BETWEEN RADIOS

Filipe Lopes ct1ilt at gmail.com
Fri Nov 13 10:40:38 CET 2015

Hello Chris,

Have you ever thought about creating some sort of blog of something for
people to ask you to develop stuff? much better than emails because it
would be like we open tickets and once it is developped and tested by the
BETA testers you or him would close it.

So, I would like to know if you could develop the CTRL-S (Swap between
radios), this means that radio 1 will get the radio 2 freq and radio 2 will
get the radio 1 freq, this is very usefull when searching for a clear freq
on radio2 to use in radio 1 (run radio).

thanks

73's Filipe Lopes
CT1ILT - CR6K
F4VPX - TM3M