[DXLog.net - Support] Bandmap strange behaviour

Marco HB9CAT hb9cat at thezollingers.org
Tue Oct 6 18:09:14 CEST 2015

Chris,

I've noticed this in the CQWW RTTY contest:

-          Radio1 window open, many callsigns

-          I show it in "List" format, not bandmap

-          The list is longer than one page, so I scroll it down to select a
multiplier and click it (single-click enabled)

The multiplier is not selected (Radio does not tune that frequency) and the
Radio1 screen goes back to the top page (scrolled up).

I've seen this several times but didn't report it yet.

73

Marco HB9CAT