[DXLog.net - Support] CTRL-+

Martin , LU5DX lu5dx at lucg.com.ar
Fri Oct 30 11:03:43 CET 2015

Thank you Chris,
Actually it works un both radios if they have focus.
However, if I'm on radio 1 entry line and I have another callsign on radio
2 entry line, and I have Capslock activated, CTRL-+ doesn't log the QSO on
the secondary radio. To log it I need too move the focus with * and then
press CTRL-+

Tnx for loooking into it!

73,

Martin LU5DX