[DXLog.net - Support] Grabbing a station from bandmap pre-fills exchange and callsign fields

Martin , LU5DX lu5dx at lucg.com.ar
Fri Oct 30 17:56:31 CET 2015

Hi,

I've noticed that whenever I click on a spot on the active radio band map
it populates the callsign field and the exchange field too, so when ENTER
is pressed to call that station (using ESM), our RST+Zone is sent out
instead of our callsign.

However, if I click on a spot in the inactive radio band map, only the
callsign field is pospulated, so when pressing ENTER after either changing
the focus or pressing CAPSLOCK our callsign is sent a expected.

In any case when clicking on a spot only the callsign field should be
populated.

Hope you can fix it.

Tnx,

Martin LU5DX