[DXLog.net - Support] CW Keying issue after Win 10 migration on a Compaq Presario CQ57 laptop - resolved

Peter Helfenstein peter.helfenstein at bluewin.ch
Tue Sep 1 01:25:25 CEST 2015

Maybe this may help other users: I am using DXLog connected via a CG
Antenna FT-2000 interface to an FT-2000. On my Compaq Presario CQ57
laptop with Win7 it worked without issues. After migrating my PCs from
Win 7 to Win 10 the F-keys did not key the transceiver anymore.
Everything else worked normally. CTRL-C was setting the transceiver to
send via the interface. And I could work digi contests using the F-Key
messages to send the audio through the interface. Reinstalling the
drivers did not help.
Today I found a newer SB-2000 driver on the CGAntenna website
(CDM20802.exe / called: New SB-200 driver for XP, Vista & Windows 7,
7-64). After reinstalling the windows driver for the serial port and
then installing the new driver the F-keys are keying the transceiver
again. The Win 7 driver e.g. available on reseller websites though is
still the old non-working one (CDM20600_win7).
73, Peter - HB9BUN