[DXLog.net - Support] RTTY Partner window

Miguel - EA5GF miguel at ea5gf.es
Mon Sep 21 14:14:23 CEST 2015

Hello, same here.

Not its possible change messages macros S&P <-> RUN? CTRL+ TAB don't works
on documentation say only works on Run and another site of documentation its
posible aternate messages from S&P to RUN with CTRL + TAB. This funtion
works and detect dial move and storage Cq frecuency to determine if you are
on Cq frecueny or in S&P?

73!
--

Miguel - EA5GF