[DXLog.net - Support] "available mults/qso" window

Enrico Lorenzoni IU3AZC iu3azc at gmail.com
Mon Sep 21 18:25:26 CEST 2015

Hi all,
sometimes I run and S&P on a band, then I move to another band, and only
then I realize if it's empty or full of multipliers, above or under my
expectations.
So I waste time changing band for a check, when I could have an idea of
the activity just by looking at a DX cluster summary.
I'd like a "available mults and qso per band" window, where I can see if
another band is getting crowded or maybe if I have no new qso and mults
on an higher band, just like N1MM does:
http://n1mm.hamdocs.com/tiki-index.php?page=Available+Mults+and+Qs+Window
I can see the information regarding the current band on the bottom part
of the bandmap, so it's already somewhere in RAM.

Does such window already exists?

73
IU3AZC