[DXLog.net - Support] "available mults/qso" window

Enrico Lorenzoni iu3azc at gmail.com
Tue Sep 22 00:27:52 CEST 2015

hello Peter,
the setting you suggest will show the list of multiplers, but not a summary
with count for each different band.
in the contest beginning a simple list would become too long and require
scrolling; a summary will just display the counts, and I'd qsy on the band
with most unworked multipliers (or remain on the current band if I see
there are no new multipliers available on other bands).

have I answered your question?

73
Enrico