[DXLog.net - Support] Missing from DXL for RTTY mode

James Balls makidoja at gmail.com
Wed Sep 23 16:53:38 CEST 2015

Hi Chris / All

>From an RTTY stance I think N1MM has a distinct advantage over DXL for RTTY
in the MS category

Missing for me is the option to have upto 4 RX decoders per receiver but in
the same window.

Also I would like to have the main and sub VFO in separate windows, at the
moment the only way to do this is by having SO2R or SO2V option enabled,
but for multi single it's not an option as you then get 2 log entry lines
and it becomes confusing.

I would like to have the option of decoding both main and sub receivers
with upto 4 decoders per receiver, all in the two decoder windows with
dividers between them (like N1MM)

OR 6 decoders in the same window which would work for diversity mode.

This would allow me to stack and work anything I hear with the K3 in
diversity RX mode as we often use 2 different antennas at the same time
with the dual receivers and diversity on.

Is this something that could be implemented please?

I really wanted to use DXL for CQWW RTTY but the limitation above means I
have to use N1MM + which i'm not keen on.

Jim M0CKE