[DXLog.net - Support] C# scripts

Ken K6MR k6mr at outlook.com
Wed Sep 23 19:00:26 CEST 2015

Greetings:

This may not be what you need, but I’ve been able to discover some info using VisualStudio. You can use Project – Add Reference and then add all the DXLog.net  exe and dll files to a project. You can then search on a particular object name in the Object Browser and discover where it is defined and what the structure is. It doesn’t tell you what the possible values are but it does show the type.

If you search on radioObject you get:  public IOComm.CATCommon RadioObject(int radioNumber)
   						 Member of IOComm.COMMain

So you can see where it is defined and take a good guess at what values would be valid. Making the connections between objects is still a little fuzzy to me. The whole class/object reference idea is new to me and I have not figured it all out. There are also icons that indicate what kind of object a particular definition is.

I’ve been busy outdoors so have not spent too many hours playing with scripts, but hopefully this winter…

Hope that helps.

Ken K6MR