[DXLog.net - Support] Contest Definition for MULT1 - Not allowing own multiplier?

9A5K 9a5k at 9a5k.com
Tue Apr 19 21:56:41 CEST 2016

Great.

BTW... there is also another way to do it.
You can add custom function to exception on mult1 definition, and if
evaluation of it is true, you can defined
multiplier as NONE..

It can be done like this:

MULT1_EXCEPTION=FX("CONFIG->EXCHANGE".Substring(0,4)="DEST->RECINFO".Substring(0,4));NONE

This works to compare EXCHANGE field from config screen with RECINFO
property in qso.
If they have same value, multiplier is defined as NONE, which means no
multiplier will be counted for such qso.

However, current version doesn't support CONFIG->GRID value which can be
useful here, so I've already included it in
next build and following line will work there as well (it doesn't work in
current public version):

MULT1_EXCEPTION=FX("CONFIG->GRID".Substring(0,4)="DEST->RECINFO".Substring(0,4));NONE

In that case, you don't need OWN_MULT_VALID=NO line, and with new release
some exchange field wouldn't be needed
as well. :-)

But, until new release you will need grid in exchange field as well.