[DXLog.net - Support] SO2V - No Tx on Radio 1 when Enabling Split option

SM5AJV sm5ajv at qrq.se
Thu Aug 4 19:58:55 CEST 2016

I am playing with SO2V using K3 + microHam MK2R+

If I enable Operating Technique SO2V and also enable "Use split command in
SO2V technique" the K3 indeed go into SPLIT when going to second input line
(down) but when pushing F4 or any other canned message nothing is sent,
instead the Operating info window indicates transmission on RADIO2. If I
disable the SPLIT feature the TX is working while in second input line. Am
I doing something wrong, or is this broken? I know I have used this feature
before. I looked at the documentation, but found very little info about
SO2V operation.

73
Ingo SM5AJV / SE5E