[DXLog.net - Support] US QSO Parties

charlie carroll k1xx at k1xx.com
Tue Aug 9 21:27:25 CEST 2016

Many of the US QSO parties allow mobile operation.  In a lot of cases,
each mobile station can work the same US/DX station on CW & SSB, on
different bands, AND from a different county.  For example, in the
Florida QSO Party, the following are valid contacts.

Mobile - K1XX/BRE (Brevard county)
         W1MD on CW on 40 meters
         W1MD on SSB on 40 meters

       - K1XX/OSC (Osceola county)
         W1MD on CW on 40 meters
         W1MD on SSB on 40 meters

I have not been able to find a method to use the contest definition file
to allow changes to my exchange and also so that I don't have dupes
after the initial CW & SSB QSOs.

Does DXLog support this kind of operation?  I have not been able to find it.

thanks

73 charlie, k1xx