[DXLog.net - Support] US QSO Parties

9A5K 9a5k at 9a5k.com
Tue Aug 9 21:38:53 CEST 2016

Hi Charlie.

Yep, you're right.. currently it isn't supported from mobile side.
Currently, DXLog supports other side, which means other station can work
you multiple times on same band/mode
but if you're sending different county, qso will be valid.
The only way to do it currently is to open new log for each county, which
doesn't seems too god.

Obviously we need a little development here for such operation.
So, we need additional option to set different exchange sent from some
point in the log.
Also, we need a new column in database to store this info with each qso.
And a little bit different method to calculate is QSO dupe or not... :-)

Also, as I know, there is a qso parties which allows sending multiple
counties if you're on the border of two counties, which
will count as two qsos.. This is already support, so basically, if BRE and
OSC counties are neighbour counties, basically you can
send BRE/OSC as exchange... :-)

Allow me couple of days, and I will let you know when it is ready to try it.