[DXLog.net - Support] Contest recording help?

Fred Handscombe fredch at homeshack.freeserve.co.uk
Sat Aug 13 16:41:27 CEST 2016

Hi All

I'm trying to get Contest recording to work

I have copiedlibmp3lame.dll to C\:DXlog\ which is where the programme is
installed

Win 10, DXLog 2.3.9  Microham works fine for data modes

I have selected the Microham audio path in MP3 configuration

I still get an error box when I hit the record button "MP3 encoder isnt
available, recording isnt possible.  Please check documentation how to
enable recording

Which tells me to copy linmp3lame.dll into the installation directory,
see above :-)

What am I missing?

Thanks

73 Fred