[DXLog.net - Support] Request for help : Creating / Amending / Testing Contest configuration files

James Balls makidoja at gmail.com
Wed Aug 17 06:10:17 CEST 2016

Hi All

As Chris is very busy with the development of DXL we really need a small
number of dedicated DXL users that can quickly and efficiently write new
/ update for changes the contest configuration files.

We also need some testers for the files, who can take the time to digest
the specific contest rules and make sure the configuration files are
correct.

Please if you are interested and have the time and ability to complete
this task contact me.

Jim M0CKE