[DXLog.net - Support] Request for help : Creating / Amending / Testing Contest configuration files

Filipe Lopes ct1ilt at gmail.com
Wed Aug 17 15:18:52 CEST 2016

Wouldnt it be also interesting to create some sort of ticketing requests
because after almost every contest there are few things that I always
notice that should be improved, also bugs are very important to fix asap,
so some kind of priority (low, normal and high) should be nice to have in
there tickets.

Just my 2 cents.

73s
Filipe CT1ILT aka CR6K